There are 12 types of yoga poses for beginners .we have a 15 minutes routine plans
1. surynamaskar| 2.pawanmuktasna 3.Markatasana . 4.Naukasana 5.Pranayama 6.Om chanting 7. Bhastrika pranayama 8.Kapalbhati 9agnisar. 10Anulom-Vilom 11 Bhramari pranayama 12. Shavasana
☆what is Surya namaskar|
The sun salutation a powerful yogic practice involving 12 asanas
☆benefit of Surya Namaskar|
- By doing Surya Namaskar daily, your body will never show signs of old age.
- All the problems related to the joints and bones of the body will end forever.
- You will feel the energy in the body from morning till evening.
☆What is pawanmuktasana|
the gas release pose. Best to beat acidity and gas related issue.
☆What is markatasana |
The monkey pose.this is especially for the back and the issue related to the spine.
The boat pose.this is to reduce the belly ponch and tone the abdominal muscles.
The shoulder stand. it is helpful for almost every body paath
Om chanting creates subtle vibrations within the body that makes the body ready for Pranayama
7. Bhastrika pranayama|
Bhastrika Pranayama or yogic deep breathing this is a simple yet effective way to boost the immunity it energize the body and calms the mind.
8. Kapalbhati |
Kapalbhati or Rapid exhalation. among the most powerful Yogic Pranayama .it pushes the excessive air trapped in the digestive tract.
Agnisar.the benefit of Agni sar Kriya increase mindfold when it’s done just after kapalbhati known to strengthen the digestive system.
Anulom vilom Pranayama or alternate nostril breathing. anulom vilom instantly calms the mind. it has the capability to put in a Trance state. you feel meditative.
11. Bhramari pranayama|
Bhramari Pranayama aur bee breath. this is the best breathing exercise for brain. stress ,anxiety, depression, Insomnia, anger issues ,we concentration power ,your name it ,Bharamari has the power to cure any issue related to the brain. it even stimulates the pineal and pituitary glands.
To cool down the body.
13. Rubbing HandContinue reading “Yoga exercise |yoga for health |yoga for beginners| yoga for kids|type of yoga|”